admin notes & the start of a new year

noneck

Jan 14, 2009, 12:07:31 PM1/14/09
to jell...@googlegroups.com
happy jelly 2009!

jamie just promoted me to admin and i banned all past spam offenders.

also, i would love to find ways to utilize this group to build a
tighter community. it's a shame that we gather in locations around the
city, and don't have a central point of communication for all of our
disparate groups. how do peeps feel about that?

noneck

Brian D.

Jan 14, 2009, 1:24:45 PM1/14/09
to jell...@googlegroups.com
I think it's a bummer the email list isn't used more. I rarely get a
heads-up on new events, only hearing about it from colleagues. If I
don't get some sort of uniform notification by email or RSS, it's hard
to stay on top of it all.

-b