Fwd: Jelly this Thursday, April 12th

Jamie Wilkinson

Apr 10, 2007, 3:41:16 PM4/10/07
to jell...@googlegroups.com
Sure most of you got this, but just in case...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amit Gupta <m...@amitgupta.com>
Date: April 10, 2007 2:57:25 PM EDT
Subject: Jelly this Thursday, April 12th

Hi all,

We're hosting Jelly at House 2.0 this Thursday! Bring a laptop and do your work alongside lots of other creative people. You'll have fun. All are welcome. (* New to this? See the bottom of this email *)

Doors open at 9:30 am. Feel free to sign up a buddy.

Location & Directions:

56 West 39th Street, 4th Floor
Ridiculously easy access by subway (BDFV, NRQW, 123, 4567, AC)

RSVP:
(password: j311y ...That's "j", three, one, one "y")

Hope you can make it!
Amit

p.s. Check out these two videos from the last Jelly:

p.p.s. Need a refresher? Want an easy way to explain Jelly to a friend? Go here: http://www.amitgupta.com/house2.0/2006/03/jelly/

mjayg

Apr 11, 2007, 11:40:57 PM4/11/07
to jellynyc
I haven't attended yet so wondering what we do for food, coffee, etc.

Brown bag or order in or is there something on-site? Do we make
donations or is there a fee?

I probably read some of this somewhere but wanted to know before
tomorrow...

THANKS!

On Apr 10, 3:41 pm, Jamie Wilkinson <j...@tramchase.com> wrote:
> Sure most of you got this, but just in case...
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Amit Gupta <m...@amitgupta.com>
> > Date: April 10, 2007 2:57:25 PM EDT
> > To: Jelly <j...@amitgupta.com>
> > Subject: Jelly this Thursday, April 12th
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > We're hosting Jelly at House 2.0 this Thursday! Bring a laptop and
> > do your work alongside lots of other creative people. You'll have
> > fun. All are welcome. (* New to this? See the bottom of this email *)
>
> > Doors open at 9:30 am. Feel free to sign up a buddy.
>
> > Location & Directions:
>
> > 56 West 39th Street, 4th Floor
> > http://www.amitgupta.com/house2.0/map/
> > Ridiculously easy access by subway (BDFV, NRQW, 123, 4567, AC)
>
> > RSVP:
> > http://jellynyc.pbwiki.com/JellyApril12,2007
> > (password: j311y ...That's "j", three, one, one "y")
>
> > Hope you can make it!
> > Amit
>
> > p.s. Check out these two videos from the last Jelly:
> > -http://www.vimeo.com/clip:161516/

> > -http://www.vimeo.com/clip:161612/

Jamie Wilkinson

Apr 11, 2007, 11:44:36 PM4/11/07
to jell...@googlegroups.com
I will happily accept donations and pick up bagels & cream cheese if
others are interested

-jamie

mjayg

Apr 12, 2007, 7:44:10 PM4/12/07
to jellynyc
Sorry I didn't make it today.

I was out taking care of a few things in the morning and it was so
dark and dreary and damp I decided it was a good day to sneak back
into bed with my laptop, the remote and some PB&J. :)

Sometimes working from home is fun too lol