2009 calendar

GeorgetownCoWorker

Dec 2, 2008, 3:39:34 PM12/2/08
to Jelly In Austin
Hi. I'm new to the group and getting acquainted with the site. I'm
guessing the meetups will slow down during the holiday, but does
anyone have plans for meeting in '09?

KK

Dec 2, 2008, 6:03:10 PM12/2/08
to jelly-i...@googlegroups.com
As I understand it, they are still meeting on Friday's; however, I haven't caught up with them yet.  (I'm new too.)  Look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Kathryn Krastin

"Our destiny changes with our thought, we shall become what we wish to become, do what we wish to do, only when our habitual thought corresponds with our decision."

Orison S. Marder
"Today, see if you can stretch your heart and expand your love so that it touches not only those to whom you can give it easily, but also those who need it so much."
Daphine Rose Kingma

"Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly."
T. Francis de Sales

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can decide how you're going to live now."
Joan Baez, Singer/Songwriter

"No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave."
Calvin Coolidge

"Tough times never last, tough people do."
Robert Schuller

"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
- Brandi Snyder

Brian Massey, Conversion Sciences

Dec 2, 2008, 9:17:39 PM12/2/08
to Jelly In Austin
Amy Brown at Cupprimo is always there ready to support a Jelly. I've
been to Cupprimo the past couple of Fridays. Will be at Cafe Caffeine
this Friday. Come join us at either location.

Brian

On Dec 2, 5:03 pm, KK <bluebonnetfie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As I understand it, they are still meeting on Friday's; however, I haven't
> caught up with them yet.  (I'm new too.)  Look forward to meeting everyone
> soon.

> On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:39 PM, GeorgetownCoWorker

Jo Hunter

Dec 2, 2008, 7:08:23 PM12/2/08
to jelly-i...@googlegroups.com
I've been going for about three Fridays now and it's good.

People seem to show up around lunchtime mostly, although a few folks
turn up earlier.

Jo

--
http://futurshox.net - aviation photography