Re: [jelly-in-austin] Re: Introducing Jelly Talks!

austi...@mstephan.otherinbox.com

Jan 7, 2009, 7:37:09 PM1/7/09
to jelly-i...@googlegroups.com

So is this talk with Guy Kawasaki rescheduled? I'm looking forward to it. Just got a book in the mail written by him.

Hello again!

Sadly, Jelly Talks got off on the wrong foot. Guy Kawasaki was lined
up to talk with us but had to cancel last minute. If you're not
familiar with Guy check out his blog: http://blog.guykawasaki.com/.
He's a really interesting dude. Anyways, looks like our first Jelly
talk will be postponed until after the holidays.

Hope to see you guys Cafe Caffeine tomorrow.

Dusty

On Dec 8, 6:18 pm, Dusty <dustyrea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> Jelly is getting a cool new feature: Jelly Talks!
>
> Here's how it'll work:
>
> - We'll have a speaker come to Jelly in San Francisco around 11am PST
>
> - We'll live stream the talk (30-45m) to all the other jellies, with a
> live chat going beside it
>
> - Afterward, everyone at any Jelly will have a chance to ask questions
> during the Q&A
>
> Pretty simple. (For the next one, we're going to have the speaker be
> somewhere other than SF and poll you guys for who it should be, but we
> figured we'd keep it simple in this first trial run.)
>
> The 1st Jelly Talk is this Friday (12/12). The speaker is to be
> announced soon. I'll be hanging out with Jelly at Cafe Caffeine this
> Friday! Hope to see everyone there!
>
> Dusty

Dusty

Jan 25, 2009, 9:19:30 PM1/25/09
to Jelly In Austin
Sure enough!

Guy Kawasaki's talk has been rescheduled for Friday, Feb 13th - 1pm.
We're hosting the watch at Conjunctured. The details are here:
http://wiki.workatjelly.com/JellyInAustin