Idea about mark as complete appointments

G. Matías Mazza

Aug 27, 2008, 1:24:40 PM8/27/08
to jelloDa...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nocolas,

I been using a lot jello, but something that drags me out constantly is the thing that I can’t mark appointments as complete. The new filter that don’t show due dates is helpful, but still lacks some functions for my usage.

Can you make some kind of filter to appointments with, let’s say “complete” category don’t show. Also from the menu instead that say that you can mark appointments as done, maybe you can recognize that this is an appointment and add the category “complete” to that. And filter those with the category marked.

Hope I made myself clear…

And anxiously waiting for the 5.0 beta!.

Best Regards

Matias Mazza

dr.Uqbar

Aug 28, 2008, 3:12:12 PM8/28/08
to jelloDa...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
This is an old idea (categorize calendar appointments) and it's actually easy to implement. But on single appointments only!
The big trouble is with the recurrences of each appointment and the Outlook object model.
I will try to solve this big issue in version 5.

thanks a lot
Nicolas
--
Nicolas Sivridis