how to set default inbox view

tob

Oct 4, 2008, 3:24:58 PM10/4/08
to Jello.Dashboard
Hello,

I feel Jello dashboard is a promising application that might do what i
was looking for, but I haven't quite figured out some things yet.
Right now, I'd like to know how I could get the normal outlook inbox
folder view, with preview of emails (reading window) as the default.
Presently, every time i open a folder or an email and then go back to
inbox, i get the dashboard view, and then when i click inbox, i still
have to turn on the preview. That's too many clicks. So I'd just like
to get the outlook inbox with preview as a standard view. haven't
found that amidst the settings.
Perhaps my question would imply that i ignore the whole point of a
dashboard. perhaps, but the thing is, consulting email in dashboard
view is more cumbersome and needs more clicks.

thank you
tobias

dr.Uqbar

Oct 8, 2008, 10:50:10 AM10/8/08
to jelloDa...@googlegroups.com
This is an old bug caused by poor api support of the outlook object model.

For now Jello (4.5) needs lots of clicks to handle emails, you are right.
I will try to optimize all of these for the next version.

thanks
Nicolas
--
Nicolas Sivridis