New to Jello but the plug-in to Outlook looks looks like the solution to my "over" work load.

rsi...@triad.rr.com

Sep 30, 2008, 7:46:12 AM9/30/08
to Jello.Dashboard
Please tell if I can make each customer a project with actionable
tasks. The tasks will be the same for each customer "project". Just
how would I get started with this?

Thanks,

Richard

dr.Uqbar

Oct 2, 2008, 2:59:58 PM10/2/08
to jelloDa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Richard,

This would consume some time to implement.
I suggest starting by creating the tasks which will be the same for all customers.
Categorize all tasks with first customer's name.
Copy/paste to recreate tasks and categorize to the next customer name and so on.
After adding and categorizing all tasks from inside outlook, import all categories to jello with its import tool (you can find it in Manage contexts)
Then you can convert all customers to projects from context management screen.

regards
Nicolas
--
Nicolas Sivridis