when useing bulk action creation I always get new Context appearing

takacsot

Sep 3, 2008, 2:36:41 AM9/3/08
to Jello.Dashboard
hwn I use INS button the create multiple tasks I have noticed that It
creates a new contaxt even if I select project in the dropdown list
under Context/project .

How could I avoid such a behaviour. I want o use this feature to
capture lots of task for specific project at once?

Bests
Otto Takacs

dr.Uqbar

Sep 4, 2008, 11:51:35 AM9/4/08
to jelloDa...@googlegroups.com
Its probably a new bug and it's been reported before. I will look into it.

thanks
Nicolas
--
Nicolas Sivridis
Author and hobbyist Developer

dr.Uqbar

Sep 10, 2008, 3:36:50 PM9/10/08
to jelloDa...@googlegroups.com
It was a hidden bug!
I've uploaded a new version of main.js with this fix into the files section [main.js(2)].
http://groups.google.com/group/jelloDashboard/web/main%20%282%29.js

Please download it and replace your copy.

thanks for reporting