Problems accentuation

Edegilson Sousa da Silva

Oct 7, 2012, 2:43:28 PM10/7/12
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Anybody has used Jeykll in Windows?
I started using it, but I'm having problems with accents.
When I try to put some emphasis on the word "title" of the post, I get the following message:

"Liquid Exception: incompatible character encodings: UTF-8 and CP850 in post
Liquid Exception: incompatible character encodings: UTF-8 and CP850 in post
Liquid Exception: incompatible character encodings: UTF-8 and CP850 in index.html "

If shooting the accent of the word in the title works, but all the words are unaccented post ..

example: "Olá" is "Ol�"

In my layout/default.html already put the charset to UTF-8:

"<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>"

Does anyone know what can be?