Dojo and Jekyll - Including directories and files prefixed with an underscore

Kristian Calhoun

Sep 30, 2012, 7:58:34 PM9/30/12
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm using Dojo Toolkit as part of a project I'm working on that needs to be included in my Jekyll generated site. Because Dojo inherently contains directories and files prefixed with an underscore, those components are not copied to the generated _sites folder, which breaks my project. I've tried using the include configuration option that was added in pull request #261, but have not had any success in getting it to work using a variety of yaml formatting. There also appears to be open issue on GitHub about this: https://github.com/mojombo/jekyll/issues/558.

Has anyone had success in using the include configuration option to include files ignored by Jekyll? Is there a flag or some other option that needs to be used in addition to include to get it to work?  In general, what would be the best approach to have Jekyll include files/directories prefixed with an underscore?

Thanks,

Kristian