Jekyll stopped generating new _posts

George Norris

Feb 18, 2012, 2:32:25 PM2/18/12
to jekyll.rb
Whenever running Jekyll command alone or starting the server ( with
auto: true in config.yml ), Jekyll is simply not generating anything.

The open terminal spits out a "regeneration: 1 files changed" but yet
nothing is added, the _sites folder stays the same.

When I edit an existing post, same thing. Nothing is changed.

This was working a few days ago but now its not. What could be causing
this??

Madhur Ahuja

Mar 1, 2012, 10:25:30 PM3/1/12
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
This happens if you
using --server option and there is some error in one of the files
(most probably invalid YAML or LIQUID somewhere).

You have to resolve this error before Jekyll starts generating files.

To see the error, run Jekyll with --no-server option, the error should
come up on console screen.

Madhur
> --

Madhur Ahuja
Gurgaon, India
+91 9999559848 madhur_ahuja
ahuja....@gmail.com madhur.co.in
googleplus facebook linkedin rss website
Email socialized by BrandMyMail
Madhur's Blog
Learning HTML5
Sun, 19 Feb 2012
Conditional comments in Internet Explorer
Sun, 19 Feb 2012