Jekyll plugin not working

Madhur Ahuja

Dec 27, 2011, 11:34:36 AM12/27/11
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
I have developed a simple Jekyll plugin, to generate the categories
pages. IT works fine on my local system but does not work on github
site.

Here is the source of the plugin:

https://github.com/madhur/madhur.github.com/blob/master/_plugins/site_process.rb

It should generate a page such as this:

http://www.madhur.co.in/categories/Security.html

However its not generated. Any ideas?

Denis Evsyukov

Dec 27, 2011, 12:09:34 PM12/27/11
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
For security purposes, on github disabled plugins.
If you want to use your plug-ins, generate site on the local machine and upload the result to github

--
Denis Evsyukov

Madhur Ahuja

Dec 27, 2011, 12:11:44 PM12/27/11
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
How do I upload the result ? Should I include _site in the git repository ...

Denis Evsyukov

Dec 27, 2011, 12:33:11 PM12/27/11
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
More information on the page http://pages.github.com/ under Project Pages