Jekyll development roadmap?

Beau Simensen

Dec 7, 2011, 11:01:28 AM12/7/11
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
Is there a roadmap for Jekyll development? I see many pull requests on GitHub that have not been responded to in any way. Do pull requests eventually get handled and reviewed every few months? Are they checked at all? Is there any way we can help the process along?

If possible I want to avoid maintaining my own custom Jekyll fork long-term.

Thanks!

Alexandre Rademaker

Feb 1, 2012, 6:31:44 AM2/1/12
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
It seems that this forums desn't receie too much attention neither!

Alexandre

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Feb 1, 2012, 1:07:44 PM2/1/12
to jeky...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

It seems that Jekyll development has stalled, which is sad. What kind
of forks of Jekyll are people
running? If those come together, a new Jekyll can be born.

Duke

> --

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jona...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.