[lan.jeffersonkim.com] IT/NETWORK/ADMIN Part-Time Position Available NOW

Jefferson Kim

May 2, 2010, 2:42:03 AM5/2/10
to jefferson...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys,

I just acquired a new hotel, called Anaheim Park Hotel, in Fullerton, CA in addition to the Buena Park Hotel location.

I’m looking for an all around “tech” guy.  Yeah, I know I can do all the stuff myself, but after reinstalling OS on the 10th computer, and trying to explain to someone how to rename their shortcut(!!!), plus all the other admin stuff, etc etc, I’m going crazy and need someone to assist me for I think it’ll be about 10-20 hours/week for now or possibly more until we get everything setup.  Believe me, it’s a mess.

The resume’s MUST include a past salary history.  I don’t know what the going rate is for techies, so I want to make sure I know what sort of price range I’m looking at.  Even if you have no “work” experience, but you know how to learn new tech stuff on the fly (google, forums, etc.), I can work with that too.  Seriously, most of you have already reinstalled Windows a couple of times, and probably have custom made your computers.

Anyway, send me your resume or forward this opening to any of your friend’s that may be interest.

Here’s a rough idea of some IT stuff that’ll be involved:

- Routers

- FreePBX

- X-lite

- Windows Domain Servers

- Helping people install printers

- Reinstalling Windows

- IP Security Cameras

- Installing hard drives

- Making Cat6e :P

Jefferson M. Kim | Regional Manager

P 714.733.6777 | F 888.821.8323 | C 435.565.4653 (HELLO.KIM.JEFF)

Anaheim Park Hotel 222 West Houston Ave Fullerton, CA 92832

Red Roof Inn #524 7121 Beach Blvd Buena Park, CA 90620

AnaheimParkHotel.com | RedRoofBP.com

Confidentiality Notice

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended solely for the party to whom it is addressed.