January 9, 2009 LAN Party: Survey

Jefferson Kim

Dec 8, 2009, 8:13:04 PM12/8/09
to jefferson...@googlegroups.com

I’m able to get the meeting room from my hotel, Red Roof Inn, Buena Park, for a LAN party on January 9, 2009.  And potentially a regular location.  FREE  :]

QUESTIONS:

- Anyone know of any other LANs happening in January that this might interfere with?

- Game Requests?

- Anyone able to lend any equipment or willing to serve games?

Based off the response, I’ll make an official announcement later to begin official sign ups.  Probably 30 max.

Side note: there has been a LAN every month in 2009!

--
Jefferson Kim | HELLO-KIM-JEFF (435.565.4653)