CANCELED: This Saturday's LAN Party

Jefferson Kim

Mar 15, 2010, 2:24:24 PM3/15/10
to jefferson...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

This Saturday's LAN is canceled due to lack of interest.

Though 10 reserved, there will most likely be some no-shows and people arriving at different times which would result in LAN games of 3v3 or worse.

If I had better Internet, I wouldn't mind going online, but the last LAN party demonstrated that there are some TF2 servers that don't like multiple users from the same IP address.

Should you have Bad Company 2 and Team Speak 3, you may want to log on to Team Speak 3 where I frequently reside along with a bunch of other people who are team players:

dfg.kicks-ass.net:7170

--
Jefferson Kim
p.HELLO.KIM.JEFF (435.565.4653)