Apples...

Greg David

Oct 3, 2020, 12:37:38 PM10/3/20
to jefferson-county-comm...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,
We have a ton of apples ripe and ready to pick if anyone would like to come pick some. They were not sprayed with anything this year, so they are not perfect, but make great apple sauce and cider. There are some prefect ones if you look hard enough.

In any case, you are welcome to stop by today or tomorrow to pick some for you family’s needs. I’ll be around all day. I plan to make some cider today and tomorrow, if you want to help with that.

If you stop out, please park by the shed and walk from there. BYOBag for apples and BYOBottle for cider.
Greg

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad