The Bountiful Bowel could become famous

Beth Gehred

May 18, 2021, 2:23:19 PM5/18/21
to Greg David, All CSE Compadres
Hey all,

Just found out that there is going to be an Anaerobic Digestion Funding Opportunity coming out from the Environmental Protection Agency this summer. The EPA is attempting to reduce food wastes making their way into the landfill, so is hosting competition/grant for new ideas that use AD to reduce waste.

WHY! THAT'S THE BOUNTIFUL BOWEL!

I'm making my way in the world as a grant writer for the Bad River Band of Lake Superior Chippewa, up here in Ashland, WI -- so come across some sweet grant programs. This one sure made me remember some fun times at Prairie Dock Farm.

megados megados

May 18, 2021, 8:13:08 PM5/18/21
to jefferson-county-comm...@googlegroups.com
Cool!