The EndoCanabiniod System...

Greg David

Feb 11, 2019, 10:41:00 AM2/11/19
to Sustain Jefferson (Wisconsin), jefferson-county-comm...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,
Here:
Is a link to a fascinating article about the human endocannabiniod system (ECS). Discovered in the 1990s, the ECS is turning out to be a major endocrine controlling system in our bodies. Proper nourishment of this system is vital to human health.

Naturally the government made all hemp products illegal due to the lobbying efforts of big business back in 1938 with the criminalization of hemp. The new farm bill has legalized hemp in some regards, but put the benefits mostly in the hands of Big Pharma, so they a make a profit and get a return on their investments purchasing influence of our corrupt government.

Aside from the disfunction of government and racketeering of the medical/pharmaceutical/insurance/media/congressional complex, the ECS is vital to our health. The article and videos in the link above give a good explanation of the latest scientific information about the ECS. Below, is the ‘story at a glance’ , but I recommend you read the entire article, as it is very good and vital to your health.
Greg

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

  • Cannabinoid receptors in the human body were discovered in the 1990s, which in turn led to the realization that we make compounds in our body — endogenous cannabinoids — that influence these receptors
  • Endocannabinoid deficiency has been identified in people who have migraines, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory and neurological conditions and a variety of treatment-resistant conditions
  • While CBD has gained the most attention, CBD alone cannot fully support your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). You need the other phytocannabinoids and terpenes as well
  • Hemp has been outlawed in the U.S. since 1938. The latest Farm Bill, signed into law at the end of 2018, makes it legal again; hemp oil with full-spectrum phytocannabinoids may benefit a wide range of health problems
  • There’s an intimate relationship between your ECS and your omega-3 status. Omega-3 fats make your cannabinoid receptors more active, and are used as backbone structures to produce cannabinoids in your body

Sent from my iPad