Prosper!

Greg David

May 2, 2020, 9:56:37 AM5/2/20
to Sustain (Wisconsin), jefferson-county-comm...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

Remember when Sustain Jefferson did the book study of the book ‘Prosper - How to Prepare for the Future and Create a World Worth Inheriting’? Well the book is being made available for free at:   https://www.peakprosperity.com/freebook
If you haven’t read it yet, please do...tons of great information about how to value things other than currency, while developing skills and relationships that will serve you well in the times ahead.     Greg

Read Chris Martenson and Adam Taggart’s prophetic, highly-acclaimed book that predicted how an event like the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak could swiftly derail our global “just in time” economy and helped hundreds of thousands prepare in advance to protect their families and financial portfolios.

Inside, you'll learn how to develop resilience -- your best chance for thriving through the profound economic, social and environmental changes headed our way.

You’ll get steps to help you be:

Richer

Healthier

Happier

Safer from harm

Living with greater purpose

More valued by others

In short, this book gives you a blueprint for taking control of and improving your destiny. It outlines practical, actionable investments of your time and resources that will ensure you enjoy greater prosperity in your life, whatever the future may bring.https://www.peakprosperity.com/freebook