jEdit | Rutherfurd.net

pi1ot

Oct 21, 2012, 3:05:36 AM10/21/12
to jedi...@googlegroups.com
jEdit is a fantastic text editor. I've been using it since early '99, and while I try other editors, mainly out of curiousity, I haven't found anything that works better for me. If you haven't tried it, why not give it a whirl? http://www.rutherfurd.net/jedit/
jedit_ss1.jpg

pi1ot

Oct 21, 2012, 3:06:35 AM10/21/12
to jedi...@googlegroups.com

My Stuff

jo

jEdit Open (jo) is a Python script for opening files in jEdit. Like jeo, it's a minimal, cross-platform jEdit Launcher.

Launcher

new jEdit Launcher, to replace the one removed during developemnt of jEdit 4.2. I'm no longer actively working on it. As I keep jEdit running for weeks or months at a time, I don't have a need for this, and the demand for it as petered off. That said, there's a pretty good chance it'll work just fine for you, if it's the kind of thing you're looking for!

Macros

Macros I've written for jEdit, both in Beanshell and Jython are available on my Macros page.

Modes

Some Modes I've written for jEdit. These are only modes I've written for 4.2. Most are include with jEdit but a couple aren't yet, and a couple I haven't yet submitted.

Plugins

I've written or co-authored a few plugins for jEdit. More information about these plugins can be found on my Plugins page.

Patches

The following patch for VFSFileChooserDialog.java allows one to change directories by typing a directory name into the filename file. Slava has a similar feature planned for jEdit 4.2, but at the time of this writing, 4.1 is still not out. I've been using this for months with no problems.

VFSFileChooserDialog.diff

Please feel free to contact me if you run into any problems with it.

Other Goodies

在 2012年10月21日星期日UTC+8下午3时05分36秒,pi1ot写道: