JedisPool for a single jedis connection

Oscar Besga

Sep 6, 2021, 6:50:57 AM9/6/21
to Jedis
Hi all

I'm making a jedis-based library for distributed locks.
I began with a simple Jedis connection, but later I changed it to a JedisPool.
But it seemed unfair to be to disable the use of a single Jedis connection.
So I created a JedisPoolAdapater, a pool that is constructed by a single Jedis connection and always returns it when a resurce is needed.

What do you think ? Could you give an eye ?

Comments are wellcome, and as it is open source, feel free to use it if you want.

Also, reviews on the whole proyect is appreciated.

Thanks