Jedis is unable to connect to the Redis cluster on the server; instead, it is connecting to the localhost Redis.

Rakesh Chavan

Dec 14, 2023, 6:33:05 AM12/14/23
to Jedis
Hi All,

I am using Redis for my Spring Boot application. I have written the application.properties file for the Redis connection, which should connect to the Redis server deployed on a specific IP. However, Redis is still running or pointing to my localhost Redis-cli instead of the one deployed on the server. Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Oscar Besga

Dec 21, 2023, 4:42:37 PM12/21/23
to Jedis
That should be a SpringBoot issue,
try to do a test or a main java class to connect to your cluster by hardcoding the connection data a see if its a jedis or spring boot problem

Check also if other properties of your file are getting into your runtime, maybe it isn't getting your configurations at all.

I don't know SpringBoot, maybe this could help ?

Hope it helps