Jedis tutorial/example for beginners

Meera S

Jun 17, 2021, 7:40:35 AM6/17/21
to Jedis
Hi Team,

I am new to jedis, Please help me where can i find documents with examples for Jedis .
I don't where to look example programs and documents as beginners tutorial.

Regards,
Meera

Sazzadul Hoque

Jun 17, 2021, 9:34:37 AM6/17/21
to jedis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Meera S,

Thank you for your interest in Jedis.

Generally, users find the tutorials using Google or any other search engine of their choosing.

However, there are simple examples in Jedis homepage. E.g.

Jedis jedis = new Jedis("localhost");
jedis.set("foo", "bar");
String value = jedis.get("foo");

Here are two beginners' tutorial:
There is a course Redis for Java Developers (https://university.redislabs.com/courses/ru102j/) offered by Redis University.
But this would be helpful after being comfortable with some Redis commands and data structures.
You can check Introduction to Redis Data Structures (https://university.redislabs.com/courses/ru101/) course for that.

Best wishes.

Oscar Besga

Jun 22, 2021, 1:55:54 PM6/22/21
to Jedis
Hi

For redis in general, I will see in awesome-redis

Also,  I made this tutorial--slideshow-presentation for my company, and people kinda like it

Hope it helps,  feedback is appreciated