Updated project: Jedis Extra Utils (anf freeze)

Oscar Besga

Dec 25, 2023, 1:28:48 PM12/25/23
to Jedis
Hi everyone (and happy holidays)

Just to let you know that I have renamed and updated my Redis-based project, Redis Extra Utils (formely known as InterrupingJedisLocks). to a new version

It's a well-tested, Java-based, MIT project with REDIS based utilities:
* Synchomization: Lock, Semaphore, CountDownLatch
* Collections: List, Map and Set. Also iterator utilites
* Others like; Cache, StreamMessageSystem, RateLimiters

Please take a look and feel free to contribure and use it.
There's something I haven accomplished yet, despite trying: to be able to upload the JAR into a maven repository with github actions (or other methods)

On the other hand, I feel the project is almost complete and I have no ideas to have a direction or new features to it. I'm all ears for new proposals, but for the moment I'm stalled.

So this project is going into a low-development, freezed state for the moment.
Thanks for all the help in this forum and

Best regards