A4V language

Veritas

Jul 21, 2010, 10:05:49 PM7/21/10
to jedis in commerce
Tenzin,
I have listened and reviewed the related teaching sessions. For
clarity, could you please confirm the following regarding A4V
language;

1) Statement A4V: ACCEPTED FOR VALUE (Everything other than
signature & date in red caps)
EXEMPT FROM LEVY
By; John Smith (signature)
Date
EXEMPTION ID: 123121234
DEPOSIT TO ??? U.S. TREASURY ????
AND CHARGE SAME TO
JOHN SMITH 123-12-1234

2) MO Drafted At the bottom of Statement :

MONEY ORDER Date

Pay To: COMPANY WHO ISSUED THE STATEMENT
Amount: Written out and then numbers.

Exemption
ID#123121234
John Smith (in blue w/blue line under)

Authorized Representative

3) 1040V A4V : 45degree angle Upper Left hand "corner" within border
area (stay between the lines lol!) ALL RED CAPS:

ACCEPTED FOR VALUE
EXEMPT FROM LEVY
PAY TO U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY
EXCLUSION ID 123121234
DATE

John Smith (Signature in blue w/blue line under)

Authorized Representative

4) 1040V: Regarding Pre-formated Box #1: SLAVE NUMBER or Private
Number??

Shalom Tenzin with continued blessings and favor upon you and your
family

tenzin gyurme

Jul 23, 2010, 11:13:49 PM7/23/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
You would fill out the 1040V like the slave and 'endorse it' as the Jure Coronea.

I hope this helps.

Brinton2000

Aug 10, 2010, 2:16:35 PM8/10/10
to jedis in commerce
Tenzin
I am sending in a property tax bill which spans over 4 years. The
township sold the debt and it was bought by a bank (big surprise).
However, you must pay the township for them to 'redeem' the
certificate (that's what the township told me). They will not send me
a statement or bill of the entire amount I owe but they have told me
the amount over the phone (weird). So my question is can I just write
up a bill to pay them with an A4V. Also what year of 1040V would I use
for a bill spanning over 4 years. Could I break it up or just use a
2010 1040v and make the a4v a lump sum payment.
thank you
Mark
> Founderwww.rlifecoach.comwww.thezenden.uswww.soultv.me- Hide quoted text -

tenzin gyurme

Aug 12, 2010, 7:39:00 PM8/12/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Create you Own Bill, using their Address and info,
Lump sum it
Then use the Redemption as Method process with the Patch.

If someone else acquires  the default, per a tax lien sale, challenge the transfer before it becomes contract via both a public and private process.

In the Public, also do an 'Offer in Compromise' to stall the public until the Red@Method process kicks in, which may take a while.

Be prepared to do more docs in the public as the challenge rises, but only pro per, as the slave, vis-a-vie your new contract by the 'Offer in Compromise', not as a Sovereign How To.

Those  can get complicated, and the Public already has title and Control of your property, you just have possession, and that can change in a heartbeat.

Tenzin

Alectoria

Aug 17, 2010, 7:01:28 PM8/17/10
to jedis in commerce
Hello Jedi's,

Let me try this again as my first post didn't post.

I'm a newbie to the whole concept of living debt free and as such I
have challenged my Bank as to the validity of the contract I have with
them since I don't really know who 'the holder in due course is'.
Having said that, my property taxes are due at the end of the month so
I wasn't really clear if I make my MO to (IRS) or the county to which
they are due since they are both tax offices…just a bit confused.
Could someone please clarify which tax office I should use… Thanks all

Cluthie

tenzin gyurme

Aug 17, 2010, 8:19:22 PM8/17/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Be careful challenging the bank, they are in league with the Public, and as such hold all the cards.

Your property taxes are already controlled by the State, which issues you the right of possession of all of your things.  Whether you know it or not.

As such, the only process that has had any results is the Redemption @ Method process on this page,

Be careful.

All of the templates are flawed, even mine.

You must under-Stand who you are, in order to get a remedy that works.  There are no shortcuts.

Listen to the talkshoes on the Red@Method process on this link

In the call about the Patch I cover where to make the payments to, there is actually one to each entity.

Peace in Commerce

Tenzin

tenzin gyurme

Aug 18, 2010, 8:03:49 PM8/18/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Redemption @ Method document on the Google  Group,

Jedi Solution A4V Page

Talkshoe call 15.

Peace

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Dan2Nice <dan2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please point me towards the "Patch".

Thank you

Best Regards,
By: Daniel Soares
DANIEL SOARES©

Sovereign Confidentiality Notice:
This private email message, including any attachment(s) is limited the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain Privileged and/or Confidential Information. Any and All Political, Private or Public Entities, Federal, State, or Local Corporate Government(s), Municipality(ies), International Organizations, Corporation(s), agent(s), investigator(s), or informant(s), et. al., and/or Third Party(ies) working in collusion by collecting and/or monitoring My email(s),and any other means of spying and collecting these communications Without my Exclusive Permission are Barred from Any and All Unauthorized Review, Use, Disclosure or Distribution.
With Explicit Reservation of All My Rights, Without Prejudice and Without Recourse to Me.
Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or ALL Intellectual Property Rights or Reserved Rights.
NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT.
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE.

Brinton2000

Aug 19, 2010, 2:32:57 PM8/19/10
to jedis in commerce
Tenzin
I had a question on the specific wording. On your earlier recordings,
I believe 3 or 4, there was discussion of Accepted for Value, Returned
for Value for settlement and closure Exemption ID and your mark (no-
nature) in blue with date. Did this wording have a differnt effect
than the Red. method mentioned above?

I guess I am trying to figure out how this public charge is handled.
Let's say I get a BILL for back taxes. I am going to take the door of
acceptance. Great, so I want to use my soul molecule and operate the
private trust and give this BILL some substance (or take away it's
charge) by writing an A4V on the BILL and send along a money order and
a 1040V. So I am a little fuzzy on how it actually happens. Since we
are telling them to deposit to the US department of treasury and
charge the same to the PUBLIC being, does an account (trust?) get set
up, funded and collapsed? How does the 1040V fit in the conversion
taking place? I would like to put together a flow chart showing the
private and public trusts and how the charge flows thru this process
and back to the chargers.
Thank you
Mark

On Aug 18, 8:03 pm, tenzin gyurme <gyurme.ten...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Redemption @ Method document on the Google  Group,
>
> Jedi Solution A4V Page
>
> Talkshoe call 15.
>
> Peace
>

> On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Dan2Nice <dan2n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please point me towards the "Patch".
>
> > Thank you
>
> > On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 7:39 PM, tenzin gyurme <gyurme.ten...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Create you Own Bill, using their Address and info,
> >> Lump sum it
> >> Then use the Redemption as Method process with the Patch.
>
> >> If someone else acquires  the default, per a tax lien sale, challenge the
> >> transfer before it becomes contract via both a public and private process.
>
> >> In the Public, also do an 'Offer in Compromise' to stall the public until
> >> the Red@Method process kicks in, which may take a while.
>
> >> Be prepared to do more docs in the public as the challenge rises, but only
> >> pro per, as the slave, vis-a-vie your new contract by the 'Offer in
> >> Compromise', not as a Sovereign How To.
>
> >> Those  can get complicated, and the Public already has title and Control
> >> of your property, you just have possession, and that can change in a
> >> heartbeat.
>
> >> Tenzin

Michele

Aug 20, 2010, 1:39:02 PM8/20/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tenzin..... is it also possible to create my Own Bill for the IRS?  They will not send out the original amt owed, but they will tell me this amt.

Thank you,
Michele
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: {jedis in commerce} A4V language

tenzin gyurme

Aug 21, 2010, 11:50:09 AM8/21/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Mark;

This was general background on A4V'ing an instrument to be returned on the Private side for settlement, when accompanied by an Asset Instrument.

As such, it is a template, not a Catch All.

The Redemption @ Method process that we are using in the SHT calls are more specific on the type of method.

Though I see what is being created by the A4V language, it is actually coming from both trusts,

Ergo writing it in the Middle instead of on the left side.

In some way you are setting up a separate trust account, funding and collapsing it all in one action.
There are so many people doing it, however, that the sheer numbers are clogging the system, plus the system is rejecting them out of hand now due to the sheer number of people coming from greed, without knowing who they are.

As such, it is complicating the system.

Try not to create a flow chart per say, but just ask yourself where the Substance is coming from, where it goes, and then what is done with it once it arrives at its 'intermediate' destination.  And then ultimately, how does the bill get paid?

Peace

tenzin gyurme

Aug 21, 2010, 11:51:21 AM8/21/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Yes Michelle,

It is possible to create your own bill.

Most likely, they will also send you one.

How your respond to that Response will be critical.

It is more than can be covered on an email.

I suggest the mentoring program to understand that side.

Peace
Message has been deleted