Jedi Private

Veritas

Jul 31, 2010, 7:23:20 PM7/31/10
to jedis in commerce
Shalom Tenzin,
In discerning specific order and direction I was to move forward in, I
ordered Jedi CD Monday (codex rosae crucis) and had secured Phase
one .... receiving and listenng through the CD today (July 31) I felt
it prudent to seek confirmation of private gathering, or not, within
the next few days as your last talk shoe referred to July 31. At your
convenience, please advise as to how I may gain access to the Jedi
private side.
Grace, Peace and Blessings
Seeker of Adonai YHWH's wisdom,understanding and knowledge ... THE
Universal order
Vince
Btw: order numbers; Phase one 5XC928467X372543R Jedi CD: 4415369