What Do You See?

tenzin gyurme

Aug 6, 2010, 11:52:22 AM8/6/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Jedi's

When we look at everything in reverse, the definition of Martial Law on the google groups, the Lieber Code, the Public 13th Article and Amendment to the Constitution, vs. the Real 13th Article and  Amendment to the Constitution, the Nature of the Executive Order issued by Lincoln in 1861 ordering Congress to meet under his Authority as Commander-in-Chief, establishing the de-facto Government, when combined with the insidious  nature of the War of 1812;

And we finally begin to see just  how completely we have been duped by the Constitution as a document to be Governed By!!

--
Tenzin Gyurme
Founder

Staract5

Aug 6, 2010, 7:47:28 PM8/6/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com

Tenzin

An important factor when receiving presentments from the IRS.  They always enclose printed matter which most of the time leaves out critical information when quoting a particular text from the IRC code.  One must rebut what they have enclosed otherwise you have agreed by silent acquiescence.

Michael-Frank

tenzin gyurme

Aug 7, 2010, 9:10:21 PM8/7/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Not Exactly Michael

As a matter of fact, the Public is baiting a hook and throwing it at you to see if you will bite, and be drawn into their jurisdiction, or abandon your claim.

Either way, you must be able to see.

What do you see?

It is important to look past everything a minimum of 2 moves ahead, like chess.

What are you being set up for?

What have all of us been set up for since 1789?

That is the question.

onijunbei

Aug 9, 2010, 2:17:23 PM8/9/10
to jedis in commerce
We can look backwards, which is the only way to unravel his-story.
But my own studies up till now have found no conclusive evidence of a
Constitution initiating some sort of debt repayment. I will come back
to this. If we look at the Reconstruction Acts...these are the
actions of Congress that leads to Military Rule over the South(and
consequently the North with the forced ratification of the 14th
Amendment by all the States). Further information on this can be found
at ATGpress.com especially the research of Montgomery and The
Informer. One can argue that 2 governments existed after the
Emergency War Powers Act of 1791(this starts the first National Bank
of the US, and Washington's districting(my own word) of the states to
bring the states under control of Congress ,and in the authors
opinion, is the beginning of bank control and consequently debt
control by the bankers) or the Act of 1871 with the unconstitutional
creation of a government by congress for the District of Columbia(this
may in fact not be the creation of a government, but of a
corporation..i.e. US Gov. 1901 DOWNES V BIDWELL 182 US 244..JUSTICE
MARSHALL HARLAN STATES: TWO NATIONAL GOVERNMENTS EXIST, ONE TO BE
MAINTAINED UNDER THE CONSTITUTION THE OTHER TO BE MAINTAINED BY
CONGRESS OUTSIDE AND INDEPENDENT OF THE CONSTITUTION. What is known
is through the control of the bankers(whether that be National Bankers
such as the Morgans and Rockefelles or International Bankers such as
the Rothschilds, or both) we have conclusive evidence that total and
absolute control over the Government(or some may argue just over the
Corporation known as the US Government) is in the hands of Bankers.
We know through the amended Trading With the Enemies Act(original 1917
amended 1933) that all US Citizens are Enemy Combatants which allows
the gov to confiscate the gold and disallows any Constitutional
argument for the enemy of the state, and therefore the enemy of the
Constitution, and citizens cannot possibly use the Constitution as
defense or as a document of rights if they are the enemy. The
ultimate conclusion is that at this point, all US Citizens are slaves,
no one can possibly own anything, there is no real money, and a new
football season is about to start. 1933 SENATE RESOLUTION 62, ALL
PROPERTY IS OWNED BY THE STATE, AND SINCE NO ONE OWNS ANYTHING AND NO
ONE HAS ANY GOLD, WE WILL JUST ALLOW THE CITIZENS TO USE THIS PAPER
CURRENCY(federal reserve notes). So basically we are hammering are
brains out to find remedy, which does not exist. How can one have
remedy when one is a slave, cannot own anything, and is constantly
inundated with the gov and its agents. What is great is that bill
collectors expect me to pay them in a specific currency which is
against Public Policy!!! So like a good little slave we can just sign
our names and slave numbers to their bills and keep hoping the ferrari
shows up in the driveway. My apologies for ranting.

Just thinking out loud
Oni