Changes to the Google Groups and 60 Minutes on Sovereignty

tenzin gyurme

May 31, 2011, 2:38:00 AM5/31/11
to jedis in commerce
Thanks to a downsizing of Google Groups Status, by Google,

Files Features and other aspects of this Free-Site have been deleted,
and I am no longer able to offer them for free on my Web Hosting
account on Jedis in Commerce.us

And do to the cost of hosting the website, I have moved the files to
another online storage facility,

Were you can go to access the files.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/tpmhjB4X/sharing.html?rnd=45
(also a link of the website)

There is however, a $10/month fee for accessing these files.

If you desire online support with using these powerful documents, then
there is a $45 / month fee for email mentoring (this includes file
access) which gives you 1 hour of email mentoring to support you in
understanding and filing these documents.

You are probably wondering why you should join or use this service?

As most people can plainly see,

It is dangerous to openly display signs of being a 'Sovereign
Citizen', thanks to the various hit pieces from the Press, and foolish
actions on the Part of various Sovereign / Patriot types around the
country.

As such, the documents and the actions of the individual are being
scrutinized, and if you are using documents incorrectly,

IT COULD COST YOU EITHER YOUR FREEDOM OR YOUR LIFE!

(as i have been warning for several years)

However, there are remedies, and I am in the Hague pursuing them as we
speak.

So, if you are interested in REALLY LIVING AS THE FREE MAN/WOMAN THAT
YOU HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT,

Then join these groups, as there are/ is no time to waste!!

Peace from the Other Side

Tenzin