FW: Bonded Birth Certificate Process

shupec

Jun 19, 2010, 11:11:47 PM6/19/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
I highly recommend that all looking for 'pay out' from Birth Certificate "Bond" or "Accepted for Value" note the following from a very knowledgeable Assembly member:

Forget the money!  Their is none.  The birth certificate bond process and getting a treasury account are not working, have not worked and are finally beginning to get people in trouble.  Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!

    "They" are going after people now that have been using these.  I know a lady that paid off a house and an SUV with BC bonds.  It worked for 2 years.  She is now homeless and driving an old junker and establishing her political will.

    Another used bonds for his house and to help others.  It held "them" off for a while, but now he is under criminal investigation and "they" are holding a grand jury to indite him in August.

    Another used bonds and the administrative process thus recording a lien against a bank.  He is going to trial this coming Monday the 21st, after 2 years of fighting .  And I do not know anyone who can "talk" proceedure and statutes as well as he can, but he is still going down - just takes them longer.

    I've been watching all this since 1997 and have seen no solution until the county assemblies.

I truly believe this is the only way for several reasons:

    1.  Anyone can join
    2.  It's not rocket science
    3.  We are coming is peace
    4.  It holds all the truths we have learned
          a)  there is no money
          b)  their's are military courts, our's are civilian (article III)
          c)  they're a corporation & we're not
          d)  we have the right to contract (or not!)
          e)  we were originally a republic of the people
          f)  we need to stop fighting them
          g)  their law form is not my law form
          h)  I need to tell them who I am in a manner they can hear

Sincerely,
~c-r~

Best wishes,

Cynthia
------------------------------------
Em: shu...@his.com
Ph: 240-782-1237

Drop Letter (Private Living Woman)
general post office (DMM 602)
Damascus, Maryland - America
Zip Code Exempt per DMM 602 1.3e(2)
Non-Domestic without "United States" corp.

tenzin gyurme

Jun 20, 2010, 12:08:38 AM6/20/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
The Bonded Promissory Note Will get you thrown in Jail.

Period.

There is no spoon.
Listen to the classes, there are solutions, just not where you have been told there are.

Tenzin