Private Numbers

Brinton2000

Aug 23, 2010, 4:12:54 PM8/23/10
to jedis in commerce
So the other day the public trust needed to go and get registration
for the vehicle that is used to tranverse the public highways and
byways. Why? I don't understand the full complexities of not having
one yet and would prefer to avoid a beating and arrest.

The reason I am writing this is because since my eyes are starting to
get to see more than shadows, I noticed on the back of the
registration a red number. Well I had to ask the women at the desk
what is the red number for? She told me just to keep track of the
cards being issued.

Substance is what they are looking for, I just gave it to them and
paid a fee to do so and not only that it looks like they make money
off it too!! But is there a remedy in there somewhere? Not sure.
Anyone have any ideas.
Thanks
Mark