Accepting public benifits

Jim Holmes

Aug 29, 2010, 3:12:35 PM8/29/10
to jedis in commerce
I am not making it on my SS.

I am considering applying for Income assistance and subsidized
housing.

Will that mean I cannot AFV, or do other techniques?

A friend wrote this:

The point is if you accept a benefit you are presumed to be the
fiction. You cannot be a fiction in the democracy and a living being
in the republic.

"As the authorized representative (the living man) you can act for the
fiction (strawman in the democracy). I think (:???) that if you as
living man authorized representative accepts a benefit for the
strawman, you lose access to the treasury set aside account. You can
no longer write money orders from that account to the United States
Treasury."

Please comment.

tenzin gyurme

Sep 4, 2010, 4:16:48 PM9/4/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
If you have control of your Private Trust, and the System has not honored your Sovereign Claims as of yet, I see no problem in having the Public Trust, of which you are just the operator, apply for an obtain Public Benefits.

Make sure you create the distinction of Jurisdiction by filling in your claims with all CAPS id NAME>

And making your Mark at an angle to the Si-g-nature line, with an AR or A.R. on the line itself, in order to retain the ability to set off the benefits received at such a time as would serve the Jure Coronea.

tTg