fiduciary

cdh1836

Aug 6, 2010, 7:05:25 AM8/6/10
to jedis in commerce
Greetings, can someone direct me where I could find which episode and/
or document on either site where the fiduciary appointment was
explained as to why the irs form would not be used for fiduciary
appointment and why the fiduciary letter is used instead. I have
listened to both episode 11 and 12. Thank you....

tenzin gyurme

Aug 7, 2010, 12:09:40 PM8/7/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
The fiduciary Appointment letter is being used in a public NGO process.

For more advanced processes, you will have to go into the secret side of jedi's.

ps
can you use a public form to get a private remedy?