constitutions of the states 1776-1778

onijunbei

Aug 9, 2010, 1:35:41 AM8/9/10
to jedis in commerce
After visiting Yale Law School's The Avalon Project, I noticed that,
at behest of the Continental Congress, all the states wrote
Constitutions to declare themselves sovereign. If I read correctly,
none of these Constitutions were ratified by "the people"...but it
makes me wonder and brings me back to someone's definition of
Constitutor...

What is the difference between the Constitution of the United States
and the Constitutions of the several states in regards to the
definition of Constitutor?

tenzin gyurme

Aug 9, 2010, 2:10:30 PM8/9/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
There really is no difference.

However, as the result of the War of 1812, there was a removal of the 13th article and Amendment to these several states constitutions, which renders the whole thing moot in our de-facto vs du-jure government.

Which has a Federal Zone overlaying the entire Union vis-a-vie the Buck Act with the Capital of this zone as the District of Columbia.

Ergo, we are ALL Subject to the Public Policy, Codes, Statutes and Laws of this de-facto government.

Ipso Facto:

The Private has  no standing in this illusion and has not since 1861 when the President invoked Martial Law and ordered the Congress to meet in his capacity as a Military Dictator.

So, when you see that the illusion has been in place since 1811, then you will also see that all of the pretense of a constitution is a Canard.

Tenzin

Jim Holmes

Aug 10, 2010, 9:39:12 AM8/10/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
I always thought a "constitution" was the document used to found a state.  It may have important other attributes.  These definitions are interesting:

CONSTITUTOR, civil law. He who promised by a simple pact to pay the debt of another; and this is always a principal obligation. Inst. 4, 6, 9.

rehttp://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Constitutor

The term constitution comes from Latin, referring to issuing any important law, usually by the Roman emperor. Later, the term was widely used in canon law to indicate certain relevant decisions, mainly from the Pope.
Wiki.