Membership

tenzin gyurme

Sep 27, 2010, 10:20:18 AM9/27/10
to jedis in commerce
Membership Has it's Privileges.

Membership in the Public System has it's Privileges. You requested
them, so you ARE the Slave!

So learn how to play the part of the Good Slave in the Public.

Unless you want to wind up in a FEMA camp!

Joining the Jedi's Google Group may classify you as a Member, however,
I don't see you as having Benefits or Privileges. As such, when
November 1st comes by, I won't be posting emails any more to this
group. As such, if you desire to be on the email blasts that I
occasionally send out to the world, then you will need to send me an
email to

therosean...@gmail.com and ask to be added to the email list.

Otherwise, you will have to check on the website
www.jedisincommerce.us
regularly, to keep up with the movement of the shadows in the public.

Which isn't a bad idea anyway!

Peace in Commerce

Tenzin