Fwd: the original sovereign tribal federation's

tenzin gyurme

Jul 21, 2010, 2:55:35 PM7/21/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Freemen of Australia <ma...@freemenofaustralia.ning.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:29 AM
Subject: the original sovereign tribal federation's
To: "gyurme...@gmail.com" <gyurme...@gmail.com>

Calling all Freemen of Australia.... It's time to get organised

A message to all members of Freemen of Australia

gday all,
got an email today asking me to put this up

the original sovereign tribal federation's, melbourne ceremony
is on the 28th july 2010 10am/1pm, at the preston city oval
mary st preston victoria.
come join in the festivaties and help our freinds the origonees.

this is the same event that was on the 22 may in sydney,
and now it is to be melbourne's turn..
time to take that sick day at work and do something worth while.
hope to see you there

Visit Freemen of Australia at: http://freemenofaustralia.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on Freemen of Australia, click here

--
Tenzin Gyurme
Founder

Earth Keeper