Mentoring Program

tenzin gyurme

Aug 17, 2010, 12:12:19 PM8/17/10
to jedis in commerce
Dear Jedi's

After discontinuing the public Talkshoes and starting On-Demand
Webinars of A Higher View, I realize there is a demand for continued
support in the Public.

As such, I will be starting a Mentoring Call twice a month for both
Beginning Students and Advanced Students (max 10 per call) to support
everyone in navigating the seas of Private Commerce.

Please go to this page for more information.
http://jedisincommerce.us/studygroup.html

Peace in Commerce

Tenzin

Staract5

Aug 17, 2010, 1:35:17 PM8/17/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
I signed up Tenzin. I want to be included in the group but don't see a link
for "the staff"
Michael

tenzin gyurme

Aug 17, 2010, 8:50:23 PM8/17/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
On the bottom of most of the pages is a link to contact the staff at Jedi's or you have a link to contact me directly off of the Contact Us Page of Jedi's In Commerce

For those of you  that have already indicated that you want to be in, I will contact you in a separate email with more info.  For those of you that have already paid, you spot is secure.  There will be only 10 spots per group.  One Group will consist of Beginners to those of Little Experience.  The other, those with more experience to a more Advanced background.

The intention is to move the beginners to the advanced group, and the Advanced Group to the Secret Side, where a Higher View can be realized.

At some point, this will allow everyone to spread the teachings to all of their associates, with the capacity to Create in the World, vs. Take.

Peace in Commerce

Tenzin