Bonded Birth Certificate Process

Nostradamus

Jun 18, 2010, 2:39:54 PM6/18/10
to jedis in commerce
Good Day Jedi's,

Say, has anyone else found difficulty in opening the BC Bond Cover
letter, BC Bond,
or the Aneheim Sec 3 Blud Boarder BC Bond documents from the goggle
groups Files page?

I am unable to open any of them. Some go to a link page, yet if I
click the provided link nothing happens.

Is there any other known way of accessing the above documents?

Tnx,

Nostro

tenzin gyurme

Jun 18, 2010, 4:26:39 PM6/18/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Here they are.
--
Tenzin Gyurme
Founder

James Mellor

Jun 23, 2010, 2:15:07 AM6/23/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Tenzin,

Still unable to open two of the docs, I'll keep trying.

Nostro

Veritas

Aug 17, 2010, 3:40:43 PM8/17/10
to jedis in commerce
Tenzin,
1) AFV language to be on private side of the BC? Angled to the right
or to left?

2) The bond requires 3 Sureties and 2 witnesses ; are these
mandatory?

3) Securing 5 sovereigns who are on the same pathway as I will be
somewhat challenging ... I am located in AZ ... are there other AZ
Jedi's walking on this pathway that would be interested in forming a
periodic support group?

On Jun 22, 11:15 pm, James Mellor <jmmellorjame...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tenzin,
>
> Still unable to open two of the docs, I'll keep trying.
>
> Nostro
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 2:26 PM, tenzin gyurme <gyurme.ten...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Here they are.
>
> > On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Nostradamus <jmmellorjame...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Good Day Jedi's,
>
> >> Say, has anyone else found difficulty in opening the BC Bond Cover
> >> letter, BC Bond,
> >> or the Aneheim Sec 3 Blud Boarder BC Bond documents from the goggle
> >> groups Files page?
>
> >> I am unable to open any of them. Some go to a link page, yet if I
> >> click the provided link nothing happens.
>
> >> Is there any other known way of accessing the above documents?
>
> >> Tnx,
>
> >> Nostro
>
> >  --
> > Tenzin Gyurme
> > Founder
> >www.rlifecoach.com
> >www.thezenden.us
> >www.soultv.me- Hide quoted text -

tenzin gyurme

Aug 17, 2010, 8:25:38 PM8/17/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
On the bond, because you are using language from both trusts, you will put it in the middle.

Angled from left to right, up and to the right at a 45 degree angle.

You can leave the witnesses off the bond, as the SOT can monetize anything he or she choses to do.

As far as a study group, you could begin one, as there are many private individuals doing these processes.

Peace in Commerce

Tenzin

Veritas

Aug 18, 2010, 9:33:20 PM8/18/10
to jedis in commerce
Thank you Tenzin,

"leave witnesses off" would be inclusive of suretys as well?

The UB and the ABBB each derive their "numbers" from the registered
mail number ... since each is included in the same mailing to the SOT,
is the same number used on each or do you add a letter on one?

> --
> Tenzin Gyurme
> Founderwww.rlifecoach.comwww.thezenden.uswww.soultv.me- Hide quoted text -

tenzin gyurme

Aug 21, 2010, 11:44:02 AM8/21/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Leave the sureties on.

The same bond number is ok, as they are two different 'Series' and having the same number would actually link them together, for monetizing.

Peace