Civil Penalty 503 IRS letter

onijunbei

Aug 17, 2010, 3:10:05 PM8/17/10
to jedis in commerce
I am listening to the calls, but my knowledge is still limited and
wanted to know what is the best course of action after receipt of the
IRS letter. I know I should stand my ground and not cave in on my
claim, but at the same time the battle ahead might be over my head
with the limited information I have. I am looking for any advice. I
dont mind doing a C.A. and if that is the course I could use a very
good C.A. guideline/form to follow, but this is going to lead to a
battle. I dont want to live in fear or have any fear of my processes,
but at the same time this might not be the best course of action for
me to keep battling out. My only saviour is the fact that I have no
assets, but if I start work again I do not want my paycheck being
garnished. I understand that if I A4V the letter that would be
surrendering my claim. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

tenzin gyurme

Aug 17, 2010, 8:22:32 PM8/17/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
The CP 503 is usually the second or third in a series of letters following a 3176C letter.

You must not abandon your claim in the response, and yet estoppel them from continuing.

Then get ready to make a private CDP hearing request, covered in the last few talkshoes on the Jedi's Site.

There are more powerful steps covered in A Higher View, on the Secret Side.

If you aren't quite ready for this, then the Mentoring Groups are a solution to gain an Under-Standing of who you are and what you are doing.

Other than that, there is always Jedi Master Support.

Peace in Commerce

onijunbei

Aug 18, 2010, 2:26:28 PM8/18/10
to jedis in commerce
what is it that allows us to file the 1099 and OID's in the first
place. The argument that might be presented is that we are not
REMIC'S or a mortgage or lending company. I would like to have a
great response if this argument is presented. If I remember correctly
something came up about being the "authorized representative" for the
bank, or are we merely authorized reps for the drafts/orders/notes/
presentments that we sign as the authorized representatives for these
instruments cause we are the drawer/maker/etc...using UCC terms.
Thank You

tenzin gyurme

Aug 18, 2010, 8:02:32 PM8/18/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Have you read the OID History or the A4V History Documents on the Google group?

If so, and you understand Modern Money Mechanics, (link on the website), you will see that as a part of the Fractional Reserve Banking System that exists in our 2 Trust / 2 World System, it is the energy of the Original Issue of the Living Man or Woman that creates the Fiat Money that is issued by the Secretary of Treasury and thereby allows him or her to increase the Money Supply (M1).

However, because we are NOT an Independent, Self-originated Republic of Suis Juris States, but a debtor-nation to the International Bankers as defined by our Constitution and its underlying debt; the actual holders in due course of that debt require a covenant to assure that we will not default on that debt.

That insurance policy is a Bond issued to cover the Dollar created by the Original Issue of the Living Man or Woman.  Ergo the Bond Market and it's inverse relationship to the Stock Market.

Now, if you look more closely at your Depos-it agreement with your local mercantile institution, you will see that you have actually created an agreement whereby you have bequeathed your energy to the Bank, and you become their Authorized Representative, and the Si-g-nature line on your Bank Drafts re-confirms this.

And the documents that you have created with the Mortgage, or Loan agreements with the other agents that are authorized to manipulate the Federal Reserve on your behalf, most likely mirror this process, though not as openly.

Ergo, Are you Not the Authorized Representative of the Banks, Mercantile, and Mortgage Institutions that are required to issue the Instruments on your Behalf?

Therefore, Are you Not the one with the Paramount Security interest in the instruments and funds created from them?

And, Are you Not the Lender of the Interest?

Ergo, Is Not the Mercantile, or Mortgage Institution responsible for repaying that interest?

And, Do you Not have a claim on the Original Issue which has been discounted by 0% in your submission.

Here is the rub, a Beneficio Jure Coronea, understanding the concept of tithing and fractional reserve banking; leaves 10% on the table for the Bank to create new funds with.

Ergo:

You have your remedy, that is IF you know how to keep from abandoning your Claim, or Traversing into their Jurisdiction!!

Peace in Commerce

Tenzin