A4V-irgin

Nostradamus

Aug 22, 2010, 3:38:45 AM8/22/10
to jedis in commerce
Good Day Jedi's,

Is there anybody out there in Jedi land with a similar situation
and/or advice?

About seven years ago when I began to learn how money, credit, &
debt operates, I sent a debt dispute letter to MBNA bank for a credit
card debt to which they never responded.
Very long story short, they are still comming after me after one
failed Administrative Process (before I knowing who I was), and just
recently in the middle of a second more coheisive, yet ongoing
Administrative process.
The account is closed and written off and MBNA has long since
been bought out by another institution and therefore no longer exists
as MBNA.
I'm still an A4V virgin so I figure I have little to lose on this
old account therefore this is a great opportunity to gain experience
doing my first A4V.
To whom should one send the A4V sandwich w/money order, CFO of
whomever purchased MBNA? What would be the best approach to obtaining
the original contract?
Sidebar: for those who have/are currently A4Ving a debt, do you
continue to send payments in the public?

Thanks, Live Long & Prosper

Nostradamus

tenzin gyurme

Aug 23, 2010, 7:43:38 PM8/23/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
James;

Do the collection response process in the public, while following the Fiduciary Appointment @ Method in the Private.

(substituting the Collection Response Process for the TILA Loan Cancellation Letter)

Track down who holds the current assets for the defunct company.  That is the creditor that you must make whole to be in honor in the private, while disputing the debt in the public.

If there is a judgement lien entered as a result of this process, file a 1099-A (acquisition) on the court case, and a 1099-A (acquisition) on the underlying debt (unless it was in the last 3 years and you want to OID it).

Then send notice of the 1099-A to the Court, and a copy of the Copy B (which goes to the court) to the judgement lien Creditor.

Now you have a process that will undo what has been done.

Peace

Tenzin