Understanding the grouping of the Classes/talks

Jim Holmes

Aug 1, 2010, 5:30:59 PM8/1/10
to jedis in commerce
"Cycle I is called 'Phase I - The View of Commerce' and consists of 6
classes that will allow you to reformulate your 'View' of Private
Commerce.

Cycle II is called 'Phase II- Sovereign How To's' (S.H.T.), and
consists of Private Remedies[should "that are" be edited in here?] are
working, and why they are working.

Cycle III is called 'Phase III- Administrative / Admiralty Processes',
and consists on getting the Agreements needed to finalize your
remedy. Both Private and Public"

1. Are the above Talkshoe recordings? Are each of the above phases 6
classes each?

2. Are there transcripts of these classes? If so, where?

3. On what site and in what section will I find, "Cycle II Class 6,
Sovereign How To's, The Fiduciary Appointment as Method"

TIA,

Jim

tenzin gyurme

Aug 2, 2010, 7:09:25 PM8/2/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Jim, et al.

The first cycle of teachings was 6 classes, pertaining to the View of Private Commerce, available on the talkshoe site numbered 1-6, each one titled per the main topic on the call.  When you click on the (i) button, you will see all of the additional information on the call.

The second cycle of teachings was also 6 classes, pertaining to the Actions of the Sovereign, also known as Jedi's Solutions, and there are 4, accessible off the website

www.jedisincommerce.us on the solutions page.

These were also titled according to the main topic of the class, and we stayed pretty much on track.

Then the next 6 classes pertaining to the Administrative Process got sidetracked by some developments in the Public, namely the Doug Riddle A4V version of the Redemption as Method, and clarifying some of the inconsistencies, as well as the Mortgage Foreclosure crisis and its implications on the Administrative Process, as well as some developments regarding the Kane's and the Supreme Court.

As such, the last cycle lasted 12 classes, bringing to a close the Open Forum on Jedi's In Commerce.

Everything is titled as to its pertinence, and is available for download of the talkshoe site.

Transcripts are on the way, we are at about class 10 in the transcription, ,and when it is complete they will be posted.

Additionally, the first phase of the Private Side of Jedi's is up and running and we are developing processes that will be like a wooden stake to the heart of the Vampire in the Public.

Peace in Commerce

Tenzin

Shua

Aug 3, 2010, 4:50:10 AM8/3/10
to jedis in commerce
2. Are there transcripts of these classes? If so, where?

Yes, there is a transcription project. We are looking for people to
help.

This is a good way to help out and study the material throughly.

We hope to develop a "Jedi Handbook"

If you are interesting in helping with the transcription/notes of the
talkshoe or editing or spell checking or helping in any small/big way
please join
http://groups.google.com/group/commercial-jedis/

Jim, we would be happy to have you help out.

Love and Respect