Garbage Collection Bill

JBar

Jun 28, 2010, 9:01:00 AM6/28/10
to jedis in commerce
Hello,
I am having a problem with a garbage collection company. I purchased
my house in 2008, what I wasn't informed of that garbage collection
was an extra fee, which amounts to $250.00 quarterly which amounts $83
per month on top of my mortgage; I can't afford this extra charge. I
contacted the garbage company to discontinue the service, they sent me
this almost impossible form to be filled out another collection
service. I was then told I would still have to pay for something
called "
Shared Community Service." Does anyone know how I can get out of this
mess?

mastershakes

Jun 28, 2010, 11:49:48 AM6/28/10
to jedis in commerce
Re-read your contracts to see if these things were explicitly agreed
to by you.

If they did not have these clauses therein, then we are talking
offers. Else, you are bound. For now.

tenzin gyurme

Jun 29, 2010, 4:37:53 PM6/29/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Follow the Redemption @ Method process talked about on calls 10 and 11 and then the patch on talkshoe 15 and send them in to all 3 addresses.

Then, be ready for a pushback from the IRS by studying the 3-step Private Process of call #13 and 14

You also have to  go back and listen to call #5 and #6, then call #1 for foundation.

The next few calls could be very important, as regarding Personae Jurisdiction.

Peace

shupec

Jun 29, 2010, 4:54:18 PM6/29/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Tenzin, what does the IRS have to do with trash collection?
Just curious/confused...

Best wishes,

Cynthia
------------------------------------
Em: shu...@his.com
Ph: 240-782-1237

Drop Letter (Private Living Woman)
general post office (DMM 602)
Damascus, Maryland - America
Zip Code Exempt per DMM 602 1.3e(2)
Non-Domestic without "United States" corp.
------------------------------------

--
NOTICE PRIVATE: This is Not A Public Communication!

This private E-mail, including any/all attachment(s), is lawfully protected [~Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.A. §§ 2510-2521], and is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains privileged and/or confidential information. All email sent and offered to Me is accepted for value.  All email sent by Me is private, non-negotiable, exempt from levy, confidential, and is for the intended recipient(s) only.  I reserve all of My rights and remedies without prejudice, without recourse to Me, and waive none of my rights, remedies, liberties, or sovereignty.  To all public servants, including but not limited to Federal, State, or Local corporate government(s) : I accept your oath of office as your firm and binding contract between you and me, one of the People, whereby you have promised to serve, protect, and defend me, guarantee the protection, and upholding of all of my unalienable rights, and inalienable rights, and defend the Constitution for the united States of America, and any/all subservient Constitution(s) thereto.  Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or reserved rights.

Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent / Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal (Applicable to all Successors and Assigns)

{ Created by Dawn for Private Use }

Jun 29, 2010, 5:01:12 PM6/29/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
They don't, they are the Accountant for the Living  Person, and with the appropriate instruction can and have set-off and discharged the debt incurred by the operator of the STRAWPERSON trust, $ 4 $ I A W , HJR 192, Public Law 73-10 and UCC 3-306(b).

When these statutes are understood, that is.

Peace

Brandon Lee

Jun 30, 2010, 1:20:10 PM6/30/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
"$ 4 $" ? Is that an "oops"?

tenzin gyurme

Jun 30, 2010, 2:41:38 PM6/30/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Can you say, Dollar For Dollar, In Accordance With?

Greg Rudy

Aug 14, 2010, 11:05:12 PM8/14/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com

Do you have a link to these talkshoes?