Regarding Redemption As Method Process

Ken Ingram

Sep 23, 2010, 1:34:45 AM9/23/10
to jedis in commerce
1. Does it seem likely that the "Tax Year" on the IRS Document we use
(1040V) matters?
e.g. I'm doing Redemption as Method for bills in 2010, is there
necessarily a problem with using a 1040V
from 2008?

2. Some bills have multiple pages. Is it enough to only include the
page with the "Payment Amount" coupon, or is the entire set of papers
necessary to the process?

3. Should both sides of the bill be meticulously marked up with the
"Accepted for Value....." verbiage?

4. Should we send the original invoice only as part of the process;
could copies of an original invoice be problematic?
(I notice that the online copies contain an admonishment that the
statement is a facsimile and not an original,
which suggests that the original statements should be submitted.
But in it's entirety or just the coupon section?)

tenzin gyurme

Sep 24, 2010, 9:38:57 PM9/24/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
1.  Actually the tax year is always the  current year, as that  is when you are sending in your Redemption. Get it online at www.irs.gov

2.  Accept the page that has the itemized summary, or account info, with the letter head of the company and or name, not necessarily the coupon page.

3. Entire set of pages,  NOT recommended. Just one page.

4. Copies of an original invoice will have to suffice, as you are doing it multiple times and their is only one original.

5. Remember, this is  about YOUR  creating your set-off.  You could also create your OWN bill if you had all of the elements in the Document.

But stick with the one that you get from the company or agency if able.

PEace