A4V

Veritas

Jul 16, 2010, 10:47:18 PM7/16/10
to jedis in commerce
1. My understanding is that A4V can be done first prior to UCC-1
filing etc ... Correct?

2. Regarding credit card coupon only w/o statement: A4V stamp on both
sides of coupon ? or just one side? If one side, stamped on front or
back?

3. Is the credit card statement needed along with coupon?

4. If credit card statement is needed, is it stamped with A4V or?

5, What letter, if any, should accompany endorsed payment coupon with
A4V stamp?

Thank you for the stewardship of your knowledge. It is truly a
blessing.

tenzin gyurme

Jul 18, 2010, 1:44:39 AM7/18/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
1 Yes.

2. Don't use an A4V stamp, they are fluid and a handwritten version indicates a living person created it, not a dead thing(computer). And typically you don't want to use their coupon, because you aren't trying to create funds, just a set-off.

3.The Statement without the coupon IS what you are A4Ving, then writing the Money order on the bottom of the statement, without the coupon attached.  Follow the instructions on the google groups.

4.Once again, no stamp, use the language in the template.

5. No letter is required it is going to CID, they are not stupid. However, once again, you are NOT sending the coupon, however, you ARE sending a 1040V with the statement.

If I am in Charge, then we are pretty much all, well you know the drill.

You WILL get your remedy, when and only when you OWN your processes.

Good Luck.

Tenzin

Veritas

Jul 20, 2010, 3:51:33 PM7/20/10
to jedis in commerce
Thank you Tenzin ... I have already sent out A4V "Riddle Style" ...
thought I had corrected info from Talk Shoe and Living Temple ...
somehow missed "Patch" Is it wise to re-send same but with Patch?
> Founderwww.rlifecoach.comwww.thezenden.uswww.soultv.me- Hide quoted text -

tenzin gyurme

Jul 21, 2010, 2:53:09 PM7/21/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely, there are no limits to the amount of times you can send these in, or the number of ways.

The only limit is your own Under-Standing, which you want to accomplish prior to doing the A4V Redemption@Method process, due to current pushbacks from the IRS

tTg

Greg Rudy

Aug 13, 2010, 1:41:22 PM8/13/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com

Patch?  Where can this be found?

Greg

tenzin gyurme

Aug 15, 2010, 2:30:31 PM8/15/10
to jedis-in...@googlegroups.com
the discussion is on talkshoe 15 and on the Redemption as Method doc on the googlegroups.

Tenzin