Updating an event using impersination, the update is not pushed to exchangeEventAttenddes.

christoffe...@cateringportal.dk

Aug 14, 2018, 9:59:37 AM8/14/18
to jec users
I am using the following code to up date and event:

found.setSubject("new title");
connector.updateEvent(found, new EWSUpdateEventConfiguration(EWSUpdateEventConfiguration.APPEND_ATTENDEES, EWSUpdateEventConfiguration.SEND_MEETING_INVITATIONS_OR_CANCELLATIONS_SendOnlyToAll));

I am impersinating as an user and want to update the name of the meeting in the room mailbox also, but even though the call is succesful it is only thé meeting created in the name of the user that is updated, not in the room mailbox.

Using the updateEvent function as above how do i push the changes to all exchangeAttendess correctly?

jonathan sanders

Aug 15, 2018, 1:54:17 AM8/15/18
to jec users2
Please check the: