Connecting to AD with ldap.

christoffe...@cateringportal.dk

Aug 21, 2018, 9:23:51 AM8/21/18
to jec users
Hi all.

I found the following question here an i am trying to solve the same kind of problem.

I found the following java file which seemt of use.
My question is what kind of Active directory can this code be used with? We want to use Azure active directory.

This variable points to an ldap url in the code.
String sLdapServerUrl = "ldap://192.168.0.101:389"

Can this be any Active directory ldap url and do you know how to get the that url?

This guide for azure active directory says we need an .PFX file, do we need this or can we just get an ip on the Active directory?

ADConnectorExamples.java