Avoid double bookings.

christoffe...@cateringportal.dk

Aug 21, 2018, 7:11:03 AM8/21/18
to jec users
My problem is i am getting double bookings in Exchange.

I am using getUserAvailabilityData() to check if an room (mailbox) is occupied.

If i create two meetings right after each other within an short amount of time in the same room (mailbox) i get an double booking.
The first booking gets the meeting in their calendar that is accepted by the room and the other user also gets the meeting in their own calendar, but the room rejects the invitiation as it is occupied.

We get a double booking.

Is it possible to avoid double booking?

Christoffer.

christoffe...@cateringportal.dk

Aug 21, 2018, 7:35:44 AM8/21/18
to jec users
Here is a picture displaying my problem.

The two meetings to the left is the meetings i am the owner of that i booked within seconds, but the calender (right) only accepted one of them,
Double booking.PNG
Message has been deleted