JEC comes with ready to use examples eclipse project, with a few easy steps you can open this project in your
eclipse environment, run the examples and change them to suite your needs.
1. Make sure you have JDK installed JEC prefers JDK1.5 and above.
2. Unzip JEC & Define the eclipse project:
3. Press "Next" and "Finish" the project is now defined, compiled and ready to run.
4. Update credentials in the code (this is optional, since you can update it via the command line), and save (compile) the project.
5. Comment out the examples you don't need to run and save (compile).
6. Run the examples (ExchangeConnectorExamples ) if you have SSL on you exchange, you'll need to define this:
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=.\lib\privkeystore in the JVM params (This param tells JEC where is the java private key store, so it will add
The new certificate to it, in case its self-signed)