Fwd: doc for seniors

Kumaran M

Sep 18, 2014, 12:35:27 PM9/18/14
to jeccse2010-14, jeccseb2010-14, jeccse08-12, jeccse2009-2013, jec-lug, techno_chaps, dream_chasers, cse_b2008, csejaya2008, csejaya2009, csesuperkings, comps...@yahoogroups.com, jec_me2010-2012, MECS...@googlegroups.com, mecse20...@googlegroups.com, jaya_c...@yahoogroups.com
Dear friends,

Just i wanted to know who are all willing to the Software Freedom Day '14 on 20th Sep, 2014. Kindly fill up the following form, so that we will make other arrangements. Please forward the link to all and make them to attend.

Expecting your valuable presence. Looking forward to see you all. Thanking you.

--
மா. குமரன்
kumar...@gmail.com

"Only those who constantly retool themselves stand a chance of staying employed in the years ahead."
SFD.pdf

Kumaran M

Sep 18, 2014, 1:37:56 PM9/18/14
to techno_chaps, jeccse2010-14, jeccseb2010-14, jeccse08-12, jeccse2009-2013, jec-lug, dream_chasers, cse_b2008, csejaya2008, csejaya2009, csesuperkings, comps...@yahoogroups.com, jec_me2010-2012, MECS...@googlegroups.com, mecse20...@googlegroups.com, jaya_c...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Friends,

The SFD inauguration exactly starts at 9pm. Since the chairman is not available at the moment, so there should not be any delay. We should strictly follow the timing. Everyone expected to be in the CSE Seminar hall before 8.55am. We have allotted seats in the front three rows for alumni of JEC. Once again all are invited. Please fill up the form which i have sent in my previous mail. Thanks with regards,

with regards,

M.Kumaran

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Kumaran M Kumar...@gmail.com [TECHNO_CHAPS] <TECHNO...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Kumaran M included below]

Attachment(s) from Kumaran M | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)

Posted by: Kumaran M <kumar...@gmail.com>

Improvements in Yahoo Groups Search
Searching for new groups to join is easier than ever. We've honed our algorithm to bring you better search results based on relevance and activity. Try it today!

.