Error while running "jeb_linux.sh"

MALEK BABA

May 6, 2021, 6:42:00 PMMay 6
to JEB Decompiler
Hi,

When I'm trying to run the "jeb_linux.sh" script, using the password that was given by an email, I got the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/pnfsoftware/jeb/util/logging/GlobalLog
at com.pnfsoftware.jeb.rcpclient.extensions.app.App.<clinit>(App.java:49)
at com.pnfsoftware.jeb.rcpclient.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:33)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.pnfsoftware.jeb.util.logging.GlobalLog
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:581)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
... 2 more

i tried to run the jebc.jar file directly, however, I got the same error. Thanks!